Instagram can be such a beautiful community used to help uplift others-one of the beautiful things I have seen is the hashtag #20beautifulwomen challenge. I think it is a great way to help lift others and well as taking the time to think about yourself, because I think we all forget to do that sometimes.
I was tagged by some amazingly beautiful women who not only have beautiful faces, but beautiful hearts as well.
1. I am late everywhere, except parades, if you want me to be on time tell me we are going to a parade
2. I am a rubber-band around the wrist kind of girl-you never know when you might need to get your hands dirty.
3. Cherry Coke out of the fountain is my poison of choice, but if it's Coke with the cherry add in, well you can just count me out!
4. I hope to someday own an Old McDonald farm complete with chickens, goats, ducks, rabbits, donkeys, and alpacas.
5. I wish Jurassic Park was a real place... Because who doesn't want to be eaten by dinosaurs
6. I spent a lot of my savings growing up being a concert junky- I don't regret it
7. I hope to someday take a trip strictly to check out thrift/vintage stores, and farmers markets.
8. I chant things, especially when I am excited- ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM!
9. I can say whatever I want about my stubborn family, but you can't because they are my mine.
10. When leaving places I always run to the car, like I physically run I don't even realize I do it. I guess I just have places to be and people to see.
11. When eating cereal I hold my spoon like a caveman or someone you would see sitting at 'the round table'-you know all my fingers wrapped around the handle, but I only do it with cereal.
12. I have a tendency to save things like clothes and food... And I wonder where cooper gets his chipmunk disposition from.
13. I have a problem of buying hats both for myself and my boys.
14. I do not like my feet being wrapped up in blanket, I literally cannot breathe when that happens.
15. There are six girls in my family and all our names end in 'elle'
16. I could live in a motor home and travel and just explore new places, I pretty much want to be a gypsy
17. I prefer cobbler and pie over any dessert
18. "Po-tay-toes! Boil 'em, mash..." If you can't finish that quote I don't know if we can be friends. Jk we can!
19. I give directions or location by describing my surroundings: I'm by the curvy road and railroad tracks at the big trees...that sort of thing
20. I think animals look prettier on the mountain than on my walls, but I'm still a dream supporter, hence my basement looking like a museum and having one proud husband.
Hope you enjoyed! I tagged a few beautiful women myself.