Well is seems a bug has hit our house and it truly seems like that needs a real pro of an exterminator to get rid of it. It has seemed to go through each and everyone of us and is still not letting up. Our New Year plans are going to be different than we had planned. Instead of feeling in the sun and some warmth at our in laws vacation home it seems that we will probably be home. I am hoping to get the boys to bed early so my husband and I can "netflix", eat popcorn and cuddle into the new year just the two of us. Fingers crossed.
All this laying around the house has really got me thinking about 2016. Last year my goals were to realized that "I have worth." To show myself that I have worth I wanted to make sure I took time for myself and did things I wanted to do. I am proud to say that I think I did just that. I took time to go visit places I wanted to go without letting anyone hold me back. I went on a girls trip vacation, KIDLESS! Well partially, besides the one in my belly, who in all honesty caused me probably more greif thatn the others would have, it was still so ever relaxing and much needed! I took my boys exploring, we hiked, we played, we swam and created so many memories in my life and others to help me know my worth.
Here are a few things from 2016 that I don't want to forget.
1. Driving hours to visit a mountain of yellow flower we only hoped to exisit, not knowing where we were going.
2. Paddle Boarding with Boone which he and I loved so much.
3. Exploring Oregon which was completely amazing in itself.
4. Many visits to the Sandunes and lots of hikes.
5. Cooper coming in to sleep at the end of our bed like a puppy dog each night.
6. Going to Bear World and Montana with our babies, and having Cooper remember it from the year before.
7. The purchase of our first family horse.
8. Cherry/raspberry/apple picking adventures where the boys would eat their weight in each before we even got home.
9. Creating a plant wall all by myself...which I am still so proud about.
10. Going to Joshua Tree National Park, Salvation Moutain, and Vegas where we witnessed someone jump in the Bellagio fountain and ate the most delicious pizza with my sisters.
11. Thinking our dog was pregnant and planning our lives around it...haha she was not.
12. Announcing our 3rd pregnacy through our Christmas cards.
It was such an amazing year and I am so blessed to have so many amazing people surrounding and supporting me; that includes you! Thank you all so much for the smiles you have given me and the little comments that brighten my day! Happy New years!
It was very cold and windy this day hence me holding tightly onto my hat! haha I can't let that thing fly into the lake.